Sunday, April 23, 2017

bloom

It's been awhile since I have finished off a collection, and that is just what I did with the AC Hazelwood. I had just a few bits and pieces left after completing this layout about how I feel like I started to bloom once I hit my mid-forties. 

I decided to do a lot of fussy cutting which adds texture and dimension, and is hands down my favorite technique. 



Use the code Rae20 to receive 20% your entire purchase in the Paper Issues Store. I used the gorgeous Hazelwood collection which can be found here

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING all those butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Your layout looks Fantastic Raechelle... LOVe all the fussy cuts.... so many amazing layers!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
    siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.