Sunday, January 29, 2017

wild & free

Hello! There's a new challenge up today at The Studio Challenges. The theme for this one is Inspired by a Song. Create a layout inspired by a Song, up to you which one, it could be the song title or the lyrics that you like.

I took a backwards approach to this challenge- nothing popped out to me aside from wanting to use the world Wild so I did a quick google search and came out with Wild & Free by Ziggy Marley. Wild & free perfectly captures the spirit of my daughter, Skylar. She is spontaneous and prone to do things a little on the wild side with her carefree spirit driving her.




The 'Wild & Free' cut file from JustNick was a perfect addition for this page. I just cut a few of the words off to work for my needs. 


supplies: 
cardstock
patterned paper: AC one Canoe two Hazelwood
Heidi Swapp and Bo Bunny mists


Come on over to The Studio Challenges blog to share your work for this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.