Monday, January 16, 2017

totes adorbs

The newest January Paper Issues post is live! The theme this month is New Year's/Stash Busters, and this is Round 2 (you can see all the beautiful work from Round 1 here).

What is Stash Busters about? Here are some ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like. Projects can be new or old and you're welcome to share as many as you'd like.
  • It's a new year, so make a dent in your stash! What are you hoarding? Is it an old collection? Is there a paper you think is too pretty to cut into? Do you have embellishments you haven't even opened? Get to work creating a project that includes something you haven't used yet or finishes off a collection by using up the scraps.
  • Show us anything about your New Year's celebrations.
  • Scrap a photo of yourself.

Here is mine:

I have been siting on these beautiful papers from Pinkfresh studio that were a perfect color match for these adorable photos of my sweet granddaughter, Aubree. I wanted to add some pink and other fun elements, so I started digging through my misc. trinkets and found several playful and pretty embellishments that worked wonderfully with the vision I had. A few snippets of Crate Paper Cute Girl paper and die cuts were the icing on the cake to complete this layout. 



I may not have dug far back into my stash, but I did use several pretties that I had been saving for something special (who knows how long I would have sat on these if not for this challenge. ;). 


To play along with our new issue, create a project that goes along with the issue theme. Make sure you check out all of the details on the PI blog

Don't forget you can use the code RAE20 t0 save 20% off your entire order in the Paper Issues store! 

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVING those photos, the colors and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH Raechelle.... Too Many Crafting Questions! LOL I would have to say YES to all of them - I don't know a crafter that isn't hoarding paper for a special project or Embellishments.. hahaha Of course I did unload a bunch of paper right before the holidays to someone in need... So I can say my stash as shrunk some... Wink Wink
    Your layout is beautiful as always, and fab papers too... your G-Daughter looks sooo dang cute in the photos as well... Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.