Sunday, January 15, 2017

she loves to slide

Hello! Welcome to the January 15th sketch from Stuck?! Sketches



I kept my layout pretty true to the sketch, with a few minor skews. I also added some paper strips to the top and bottom edges after sitting on it for a day as it didn't feel grounded to me. 


I really love the white title on this. Photos just cannot do it justice. I stepped out of my comfort zone by doing so, but it was well worth trying. 



Some messy thread adds some movement to this. 


supplies:
Felicity Jane October kit and thread

There are two super sponsors for this challenge:

the prize is a $25 gift card

and 
is offering a themed prize pack

Check out the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see the fabulous work from the team and for your chance to enter your layout for a super fun prize!







4 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.