Monday, October 17, 2016

pretty

My step-daughter Meghan, who I consider my daughter, came home to visit us for a week in August in between duty stations. I took the opportunity to get some photos, since it's been  two years since we saw her last, and we are not sure when the next time will be. 

This layout was created for The Memory Nest Make it Monday No. 74 sketch which is live today. Meghan looked so pretty in her lovely floral print dress and this is one of my favorite photos from that day. 

I added the triangle on top just because I felt that this layout was too plain without it. 



supplies:
pp: Crate Paper
doily
twine
spray mist
enamel dots: Simple Stories

Head on over to The Memory Nest blog to see the great sketch and awesome work from the team! 








12 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the doilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! I agree that the addition of the triangle at the top helped to balance out the layout! Love the colored doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a clever use of floral papers to match that dress. Stunning page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I love how you used these papers! bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how bright and cheerful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how bright and cheerful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this LO is really cute!! Lov colors, doilies and embellishments you chose!! Big hugs from Spain!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout and a great background that you made! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a BEAUTIFUL Layout Page! The papers really make the page and your step daughter is beautiful! Thank her for serving our country! :)

    Theresa

    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.