Tuesday, May 24, 2016

wheee!

I have a double page layout to share today inspired by the May "Be Our Guest" sketch challenge at The ScrapRoom. I decided to use both sides since I had several photos. I am also entering this into Rochelle Spears: May This or That challenge, I used flairs.




There is a border of brown cs around the edges.

supplies:
cs: Coredinations and Recollections
pp, stickers. enamel dots, and die cuts: Simple Stories
doilies: etsy
button twine: PaperTrey Ink
twine
flair
spray mists

Check out both of the great challenges by clicking the links above! I am a newbie to Rochelle's challenge, but plan to partake in more in the future. :)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pages! LOVING the colors, the photos and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! These photos are simply adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE!! Those pictures are totally adorable and your layout design is fantastic!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts! :) Thanks for playing along with the ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.