Monday, December 28, 2015

thanks so much {card}

Hello! Today I am sharing my final project as a 3 Girl JAM designer. 


I wanted to make something bold and colorful so I pulled out the Cherry Lipstick crinkle ribbon from the Pink and White bundle and some Aqua Splash from the Caribbean Splash bundle. I topped the ribbon off with a black button from the Vintage Buttons pack


supplies:
crinkle ribbon and button: 3 Girl JAM
pp and wooden piece: Dear Lizzy
enamel dots
stickers: EAD Designs
doily die cut: Jillibean Soup

Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed 2016!!!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! LOVE your card! I'm gonna miss your 3GJ Designs - I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I like it!The black and white background looks great with your ribbon. Nice pop of color! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.