Saturday, November 14, 2015

arrow

I am sharing a layout I created using the Make it Monday No. 49 sketch from The Memory Nest. It's been awhile since I have created a layout as my focus seems to have switched to cards and projects as well as trying new things. Maybe it's the time of year, but either way it was nice to create a layout for a change. 

It definitely went in a direction of its own, but the bones of the sketch are there. ;) 


I added some stitching to the hearts as a dimensional detail. 


supplies:
pp: Pebbles
wooden arrow
twine
dies: Craftin Desert Divas



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the black and white with pops of red. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is ADORABLE!! LOVE the colors and products used!! Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! ( and kitty!) LOVE the pops of red with the black/grey/white papers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.