Thursday, May 15, 2014

catching snowflakes

Hi! Today challenge #2 went live for Scrap & Play. This time it is a word challenge- super fun, but this one really challenged me (that's the point, right? lol).

Here is my layout. I had an idea to try a "negative" title using some of the fabulous stencils from Hazel & Ruby. This challenge prompted me to think out of the box and step out of my comfort zone. I like the end result, but it was a challenge for me to keep all the white and not throw a bunch of color on it. Growth. lol


here is a closer image of the title:

I do hope you will come play along with this challenge! There is an awesome prize this month! Click here to check out the challenge and the beautiful examples from the team. 


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! LOVING that photo and the title work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
    Check it out! Hope you can join in :D

    http://stscrapbooker.blogspot.ca/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.