Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2day and two cards

Hi all! :) I am catching up today. I started a new job last week and although I only work 4 hours each day, it is an adjustment.

As promised last week, here is my April Guest Designer challenge on the sketches4all site. I provided a list of 12 things to pick and chose from. I do hope you will join my challenge over there, you can find it here. :)


There is also a Spring is in the Air challenge going on right now through midnight, April 16th on the s4a site. There are seven challenges, you only need to participate in three to be entered in for a prize. 

My challenge is challenge #7, create a card using any type of flower- simple enough, right? Here is a card I created for this challenge. 



I hope to see you play along with any of the above challenges. :)





9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! The one you made with the folder music note paper is super-cute. It's great that it has dimension from the folds. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice creations! i like the vintage look of the SID card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great colors that you picked. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are beautiful!Beautiful work!
    Thanks for sharing at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.