Thursday, September 5, 2013

do I look like a fish?

Hi! Today I am going to share a layout I created for The Memory Nest. Each month the design team members will be working with an assigned collection for the month. We will reveal a project near the beginning of the month, and then share additional work with the collection throughout the month.

Each design team member will also have a discount code which provides you with a 20% discount on your entire regular priced order through The Memory Nest online store.

If you would like to place an order, you can use the code Raechelle20 to receive your discount at checkout. :)

This month I was fortunate to be given the beautiful Chalk Studio collection from My Minds Eye to work with- you can find it here. I had a lot of fun creating with this collection and have some great projects to share with you. Today I will start with a layout.

 
It is really hard to see in this photo, but I cut a few banners out of the paper and adhered them to the long "chalk" banner along the page to give it some more color. (I really should have taken a photo of that detail, it completely slipped my mind.)
 
the alphas are from my stash.
 
You can check out the beautiful work that the other fantastic ladies on the design team created with their collections by visiting The Memory Nest blog.
 
Don't forget to use the code Raechelle20 when you place your order. :)

3 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.