Monday, July 15, 2013

Stotytime- Use Your Words

Hi! Today is the first reveal day on the brand new Use Your Words blog. The first challenge word is story. Here is my take on the challenge word:

 
The design team is full of talented ladies with all types of scrappy styles, there is eye candy galore and inspiration for all. I am honored to be working with these ladies.
 
  Come on over to the blog and check out their beautiful work. We'd also love to see your take on the challenge word. :)


Ashlyn has her 7th Remicade infusion at the local Children's Hospital today. She has had several rough patches during the past 10 days so I am hoping to see her feeling better by the end of the week and hoping that these rough patches are just that and not the Crohn's trying to cause more havoc. She is finally enjoying the benefits of feeling good and this momma wants that to continue for my sweet girl.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, I just love the colors you used!
    I hope your little girl gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and glad to hear your girl is feeling good these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. So sorry to hear that your daughter wasn't feeling well. Hope things continue to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so pretty! I love your page and your story title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, and colors. I love the chevron stripes. Hope your daughter feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.