Sunday, June 24, 2012

snow doggone cute- LCTS #138

This is my last layout for Let's Capture These Sketches. I have had a wonderful time working with the awesome sketches, but decided not to extend my term. I had a lot of fun making this layout. I wanted the cute photos to pop, but also have dimension and a bit of color. My girls love how it turned out- I wonder what Moose would say? lol

supplies:
pp: Fancy Pants Christmas Magic
chipboard alpha: Making Memories
alpha: American Crafts
snowflakes: K&Co
paint
stickles: Ranger
punch: American Crafts Knock Outs and Fiskars

You can see the super fun sketch here (one of my favs!), as well as what some of the other girls on the team did.

Thanks for stopping by! I am enjoying the sounds of the morning- the birds are singing, the rain is gently falling, and the air smells fresh and clean, even though it is muggy and heavy. I truly enjoy my mornings. How about you? I hope you have a blessed day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.