Sunday, June 17, 2012

Memorable Seasons LSS challenge week & MOTM lo

Hi! We are into week 3 of the Memorable Seasons Last Scrapper Standing contest and it is my week to host the challenge. I decided to do a doodling challenge for a couple of reasons;  first these super fun, colorful and playful Amy Tan Sketchbook papers just led me in this direction. ;) Secondly, it's a challenge and I don't see a lot of doodling going around, at least in the Memorable Seasons gallery.

Here is my layout:


I kept it simple and just added lines and doodling around each sheet of pp I used. The exception is the yellow squiggles- these are printed on the paper. I even free-handed the title and cut around them.

Although the challenge is well underway, you can still join in on the fun! Check it all out here.


Each month, Memorable Seasons also features a Member of the Month, in which the DT picks a member and we each scraplift one of their layouts. This is my "lift" of the June MOTM, again featuring my kit items from the Amy Tan Sketchbook collection:


you can find all the details about this by visiting the MS message board.

Thanks for dropping by- I hope you have a wonderful week ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.