Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorable Seasons June DT kit- first of my projects

Hello! I got to work with the super fun Amy Tan Sketchbook collection for my June kit with Memorable Seasons.

As I was browsing through photos, these photos of Emily popped up and were absolutely perfect to use with these papers- they were made for each other. lol

I used some thickers and yellow MLS stickers from my stash as well as the rhinestones.

I also have a card to share:


I receieved a sheet of mini oragne alpha stickers and to be perfectly honest, I didn't really like the orange with the other bright and fun papers, so I needed a creative way to utilize them so I could say that I used everything that I was sent. ;) Once I used some of the letters on the stems, I had an idea- I punced circles out of the alpha sheet and then applied some sparkle Mod Podge atop. Then I adhered other punched pieces to finish the flowers. I really like the end result!

Memorable Seasons is hosting the 3rd annual Last Scrapper Standing contest. There is still time to get in on this as the first challenge layout isn't due for a few days. Even if you are looking for some challenges and do not want to be a part of the competition, we'd love to have you! This contest started on Friday, June 1st and will last through the end of July. You can check out all the details HERE.

I hope your week is off to a great start! :) I am dragging and not feeling all that well today today- mostly run down with a sore throat and cold like symptoms- pretty much how Ashlyn constantly must feel now. :( I work, have some errands to run, dinner to make and then maybe I'll find some scrappy mojo. I just wasn't feeling it this weekend so I didn't scrap at all.

I'll be back tomorrow with a layout I have been dying to share. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.