Friday, April 20, 2012

more Memorable Seasons LYB Saturdays....

I finished off my last projects of the month using the Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays collection that you can find here in the Memorable Seasons store. I really enjoyed this collection!

I created this card for Audrey's appetizer challenge last week. The rubons are Fancy Pants Designs and are
from my stash. They were perfect for the organic feel of this card.




I also have the layout I created for Audrey's Throwdown challenge last week. This week is the last week and I have ejoyed each challenge. I'll have my card and layout for Joni's challenges in a few days.

I really like how this layout turned out! It's pretty much just scraps and some old Fancy Pants Designs chipboard pieces that I have been hoarding, I mean saving. ;)

One more thing before I sign off... Memorable Seasons is having a DT call. You can get all the info HERE on the blog.


Be sure to check out all the new arrivals in the What's New section of the Memorable Seasons store.

Have a beautiful weekend! It's supposed to be a pretty nice one here! I do work this weekend, but will enjoy what I can. :)

3 comments:

  1. All 3 projects are beautifully done Raechelle. I really love your layout of the wave rider and the pretty floral card with the fabulous stitched edge and layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! All these are AWESOME!!! You have such cool ideas - LOVE them!!! Love the Wave Riders layout so much and how amazing is everyday happiness!!! Brilliant work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.