Sunday, April 1, 2012

LCTS #126 and some other layouts to share

Here is the fabulous sketch #126 from Let's Capture These Sketches:


I had so much fun working with this one! Here is my layout:

I love this new collection from Echo Park! I also used some of my wooden treasures that I have been hoarding from Pink Paislee and Studio Calico.

You can check out what the other amazing girls did with this sketch here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Scraps and More hosted a "Let' Lift It" challenge during March. I was really excited for the challenges. Unfortunately I didn't get to over half of the lift challenges, however I did manage to get 13 layouts done, and dug into my stash for a few of them as well, so I am happy with that.

Here are a few of my layouts for this fun challenge:


(and yes, I did spell CHLOE incorrectly on this layout, but it is fixed now- I love it when I do that. lol)




I'll share a few more tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.