Monday, March 12, 2012

My March Kit From Memorable Seasons

Hello! :) I have been slacking terribly with my blogging. yikes...

Today I will share two layouts I created with my March Kit from Memorable Seasons. I got to work with some papers from the Evangeline collection from Cosmo Cricket, which can be found here.

Here is my kit:


and here are two layouts I created with it:

(I added some hunter green paint to the peachy colored letters for the title)

the pink and white polka-dotted paper is from Grant Studios, from my stash. It added a nice splash of color and "modern" to the old-fashioned papers.

I hope your week is off to a great start! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a great kit and wonderful layouts you made with all the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.