Monday, February 13, 2012

Going to be pubbed and some layouts

Woot! I was tickled pink when I checked my inbox after work Saturday and found a submission request for the July 2012 Create magazine! The wooden butterfly set that I had shown just a few days ago was picked up. It's been nearly two years since I have had a print pub which makes it even more exciting! I haven't submitted to this magazine ever, so that's even cooler. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of my layouts will get picked up one day.

Anyway, I really don't have a lot to share, but I have been creating. Here are two that I can. They are both for the monthly challenges at Memorable Seasons. This first one was created for Tami's color challenge (although I did tweak it and added some blue which was not in the color scheme):


and this was created for Audrey's "LOVE" challenge:


These are just two of the challenges posted this month. There are more to come, as well as a crop coming up soon, so head on over to the Memorable Seasons forum, introduce yourself- tell them Raechelle sent you, and jump on in! It's a friendly group and you'll feel right at home.

Have a beautiful week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I am sure one of your layouts will be picked up someday, they are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.