Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb. SWAT sketch is live

The second sketch from SWAT (Sketches With A Twist) is live! I must say that I am extrememely impressed with the amazing work from the design team- be sure to check out their beautiful creations here.

Here is the wonderful February sketch:

the tiwst this month is to use green anywhere on your layout (or card). Here is my layout:

I used some Crate Paper, October Afternoon and Jillibean soup for this one.

I hope you'll play along with the SWAT team this month. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout, Raechelle. You caught the green color from the sweet photos so beautifully and I just love your banner :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raechelle this is gorgeous, I totally agree with Kirsten, all the green is stunning and so pretty with the red and yellow. I love how you remained true to the sketch. The text background and your banner are great. Beautifully Done!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.