Thursday, January 5, 2012

My last layout of 2011 and my first of 2012

Hi! :) Today I am going to share the very last layout I created for 2011 and my first layout created for 2012.
I came across this site called Memorable Seasons and they are having a month-long sketch a thon. I am really into sketches lately and thought this would be a great way to start the new year off in a scrappy friendzy. lol

Here is the layout I created for the first challenge. You can check it out on their blog: http://www.memorableseasons.blogspot.com/, or head over to the forum for more fun.


And here is the last layout I created for 2011. I also used a challenge from Memorable Seasons, but this was one of the monthly recipe challenges. The challenge was to use blue, at least 2 photos, some bling, and something with wings.



I'll be back soon with another layout (or two to share). Happy Scrappin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. both of those are lovely! may you have lots of scrappy time in 2012, I am making that one of my goals to try to fit in more me time, makes for a better mommy I think :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.