Thursday, January 26, 2012

layouts to share...

I have a few more layouts to share that I created earlier this month when i was on a scrappy roll. That roll came to a screeching halt last week. lol Oh well, I knew I wouldn't be able to create a layout a day for too long, but it sure was fun while it lasted.

These layouts were created using some sketches from the sketch-a-thon that has been going on over at Memorable Seasons this month. The last sketch will be revealed tomorrow, but there is still time to get your layouts entered for the contest.

this is for sketch #8:

sketch #9:

and sketch #10:

I do have two more layouts that I have created that I will share next time, and am hoping to get some time to work on a few more of these super sketches. Until then, take care!

Oh, one more thing. There are still a couple of days left to enter your layout for the first Sketches With A Twist reveal. :)

2 comments:

  1. Raechelle all three of your layouts are just beautiful. Can't wait to see your creation for next months SWAT Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun that you had some time to scrap, wouldn't it be nice to just be rich, no work, no worries, the biggest scrap stash ever and all the time in the world to make stuff...ahhh...ok back to reality...lol...lovely pages by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.