Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm a Guest Designer this month...

Hi! Happy December! I get to start off the month with something fun- I was selected to be the December guest designer for Back Porch Memories this month. Lucky me! :)

Here is my "winning" layout based off a sketch that can be found in the BPM forum:


As a guest designer I get to play with a fantastic kit as well as host a month-long challenge. I just receieved my kit today, so I have nothing to share for it yet, but I do have my monthly challenge. I adore making banners, so my challenge is to create a banner or create a layout with a banner somewhere on it. If you want to play along or check out the other challenges, head on over to the forum!

Here is my banner: I used some of the super cute new Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup collections.












now I just need to find a place to hang this one. I love the way the light reflects off of the fake snow.

All for now. I'll be back soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the dt, I love your banner! Those snowflakes and snowmen are so colorful! Enjoy your special month! Can't wait to see more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.