Friday, November 4, 2011

A new month means a new contest at MSAM!

Happy November! This is my favorite month of the year. :) The air is cool and crisp, Thanksgiving is just weeks away, and the buzz and excitement of the Christmas season is just beginning to unravel. I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I remind myself daily of the blessings that surround me.

During the month of November, My Scraps & More is having a "Thankful" contest. Each day a design team member will create a challenge based on something we are thankful for.

I kicked off the contest Tuesday with the first challenge, I am thankful for laughter, and my challenge was to create a layout with a quote about laughter, as well as using rub-ons on the page. Here is my layout:
When I think of laughter, I think of Skylar, because the two are never apart. :)

My Scraps & More had a contest last month where each design team member posted a sketch with a challenge. It was a lot of fun to see the daily sketches and layouts that the members created with them. My last challenge for this contest was to use paper strips along with the sketch I provided, and here is my layout for that. The contest is over, however the sketches and challenges are in the forum- if you are ever in need of inspiration, MSAM is oozing with it!


Today we start the process of discovering why Ashlyn has been unable to smell since January. We did some additional allergy testing a few weeks ago, which left me more confused and frustrated, and without a clear answer, so I am in search of a new allergest who will perform the test I have been researching and want, and will hopefully not leave me with more questions than answers.

That's it for now! Enjoy your November blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.