Saturday, August 13, 2011

wow, time flies when you are having fun!

I cannot beleive I haven't posted anything for weeks now- how time flies. A lot has happened in this time. Kara came home on the 8th! It's been WONDEFUL having my oldest girl home. I have missed her SO much! I love being able to hug her any time I want and to see her beautiful face as we are talking. I have enjoyed the prcious time we are spending, and I hope I am not a horrible wreck when she goes home in a few days.
We went to Lake Chelan for a few days. I am thankful that Ashlyn is feeling well enough to have been able to go. She swam quite a bit, and it was great to see her be able to be a kid for a bit.

So, I have a lot of layouts to share, but I will spread them out a bit. I'll start with this one, which is also one of my entries for the Pebbles DT call. It was also created as one of my challenges for My Scraps and More on Monday, August 1st.  I'll admit, I am getting really nervous about this one. I haven't heard anything yet and I keep on hoping that I will be one of the lucky few to be added to this amazing team. My fingers will be crossed until I find out for sure.
supplies: Bazzill cs, stickers, pp and cb flowers- Pebbles, DMC Floss

here is another I created for My Scraps and More- for the August 3rd quote challenge:
supplies: cs- Bazzill, pp, stickers, and die cuts- Jillibean Soup, ribbon- Ribbon Botique (Hobby Lobby), flowers- Petaloo

and the last one today is another challenge layout from My Scraps and More- the August 5 sketch challenge:

supplies: cs- DCWV, pp and die cuts- Fancy Pants Designs, chipboard letters- MM and Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with some more layouts. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.