Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wow! July is flying by! I want time to slow down- lol. Today is another challenge day for me at My Scraps and More. it's Tuesday and that means it's scrap{stash} day. You can check my challenge out here. Here is the layout I created:
supplies: cardstock- The Paper Company, pp- Bo Bunny and Basic Grey, various buttons and some DMC floss.

Here are two more layouts I created with some MSAM challenges posted previously this month:

everything is Jillibean Soup except: cs: Bazzill, brads, and twine is from The Twinery.
I just love the look on his face!

this one uses about 13 different MF, so i am not going to list them.

If you haven't been to My Scraps and More, you should really check it out! Tammi has made some wonderful new shipping fee changes as well as has a huge variety of CHA Summer goodies on order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.