Monday, March 28, 2011

Pretty in Green layout and a card- SLS inspired

Good Morning! :) It's a bit cool here, it was snowing when I woke up, but that has quickly turned to rain now that we have warmed up a bit. I am sitting here drinking coffee and listening to the birds sing their beautiful morning melodies. This is one of the things I always miss in the Winter, and yet never seem to realize until the Spring. Their songs make my heart happy and that is a beautiful way to start any day. :)

Here is a layout and a card I created using the March 14 sketches over at the Sassy Li'l Sketches (and Sassy Li'l Card Sketches) blog. I know I have said it before, and will probably continue to say it, but I just adore these sketches. I am working on some more now, I am a week "behind", two sketches back, but I find that they are such a great guide, especially when you are just moving things around on paper looking for that aha! moment that doesn't come.

layout sketch here.
supplies:
CS: Bazzill; PP and chipboard accents: Crate Paper, AC Thickers, Pink Paislee stickers, white paint and black pen

card sketch here.
supplies: card: Bazzill; PP: Basic Grey; chipboard: MM and K&Co.; ribbon, sticker: DCWV and bling

I hope to be back tomorrow with some more projects to share.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Sassy Lil' Sketches and Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.