Wednesday, March 16, 2011

one set of photos, two very different layouts

I really like these photos of Ashlyn in her Halloween costume. They are fun and full of personality, yet at the same time show how pretty she is. So what is a scrapper to do? Of course you've gotta scrap them all! I also had two different ideas on how I wanted to create the "perfect" layout and so I ran with both of them.

Here is pretty traditional "me" style. I used a mix of papers from Crate Paper, MME and Echo Park.

And I wanted to create something a little more edgy to play off the fun in these pics, so I pulled out the white cardstock, glimmer mist and circle punches and went to town. I think this is my new favorite!
I used some paper scraps from Scenic Route, Pink Paislee, Echo Park, and Crate Paper.

I think I may have to do this more often. It's fun to mix it up, so to speak, and get extra creative. :)

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW So much fun and a fabulous layout, PERFECT design for these sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.