Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our newest Grad!

Meghan graduated from High School yesterday. She looks so beautiful and happy and we are so proud of her!!! We had a nice family celebration for her and all in all it was a wonderful day full of great memories.

(My wonderful SIL Jessica took this photo.)


We actually got to sit really close to her which was awesome! I wish we would have been able to be this close to Kara when she was graduating, but we are at the Spokane Arena, which is huge... Meghan's was held at the McCarthy Center at Gonzaga which was much smaller and more intimate. Skye took this photos and this is one of my favorites.

Her next step is Navy Boot Camp. She is leaving July 21st. I know I had posted early last week that it had been moved up, however that has since been changed again. *eyeroll* That's the government for you. lol Oh well, we will enjoy having her here with us as long as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.