Friday, April 9, 2010

SRM Stickers Spring Break Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the SRM Stickers Spring Break Blog Hop! Today is the final day and I am sure you have spent the week super inspired by what everyone on this fabulous team has created! I am the lucky one to start today's hop.
 
 SRM Stickers used: Say It With Stickers- Mother's Day 39042


I have created a Mother's Day card as well as a Mother's Day card and coordinating container set, which I made from and empty juice jar. I figure I will just toss some pencils into it and let it sit in our school area so we will have something pretty to keep our pencils in.

 



I used the SRM Express Yourself- Mother's Day #42028 Stickers for this set. All papers and flowers are from Prima.

Your next stop is the incredibly talented Kathy. Don’t forget to return to SRM to leave a comment. Random winners will be chosen from each day’s comments. You have until the end of the week to hop!

On a side note.... this time next week I will be in Great Lakes, IL getting ready to watch my baby girl graduate from Boot Camp! I am super excited! I will get to spend a bit of the weekend with her which is even more exciting. It's been a really long 2 months for me and I am thrilled to get to see her, even if it is for a brief time. Have a fantastic weekend! :) 

30 comments:

  1. these are so INCREDIBLY pretty, rae!!
    i {heart} them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards - love the pencil holder

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely projects! And, I was sitting here thinking "wonder if Raechelle ever goes by Rae" as that is my name, and how cool! Then, you mentioned your daughter and boot camp, and my daughter will be going to Quantico Marine OCS in May--such similarities! Well, I thought it was cool, and congrats to you and your daughter. Enjoy your time--what a wonderful thing for you and that she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice gift set, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are so beautiful!!! Love the shabby side of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning creations! That Prima dp is gorgeous! Beautiful Mother's Day projects! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty projects! thanks for sharing your creative ideas and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rae, these are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great projects to share with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Rae, as always!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You certainly used the SRM stickers so amazingly with your vintage style! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING stuff! Thank you for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your trip!

    I love the card and pencil holder. That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful!!! I love the shabby chic feel of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects and teriffic use of the stickers.

    Carol B
    www.scraphappystudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so pretty! Very feminine! Love the container! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous!
    Hope you have fun visiting your daughter. What a great achievement - congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rae,
    I just love your elegant shabby chic style that's so beautiful and elegant!! I love both cards... the colors and details are wonderful and the lace adds the prefect touch!! Love the pencil can too...such a clever idea and I like how you placed my favorite sentiment on the can with the heart. We are on the same page. Thanks for the sweet send off to my blog...I just lit up when I read that. Have fun with your DD such a celebration. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! Love the use of the stickers on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, simply stunning. Love how you used the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Raechelle,

    Your blog hop projects are gorgeous! I ended up exploring your blog and really love your style! I signed up to follow your blog since I loved your work - I'm follower 45!

    Have a great weekend and come visit me when you have a moment - I'd be delighted to welcome you to my family of Kindred Spirits as well!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow what lovely cards &such pretty stickers,Janet T

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.