Monday, November 9, 2009

easy ornaments featuring E.A.D Designs rub ons

Just a quickie today showcasing 2 really easy ornaments I created using the 'Fun in the Snow' rub ons from E.A.D. Designs. I purchased some plain glass ornaments from Michael's, applied the rub on, added a few details and that's it. Eash took just a few minutes. There are a few crinkles in the rub ons, but this is due to them being so thick... just smooth out the best you can.





(There are snowflakes on both sides. It was a big challenge to get a decent picture.)







I hope your week is off to a great start!
Rae

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I's so ready to get me tree up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, the purple snowflakes won me over big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I can't wait to start my holiday decorating.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.