Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer has arrived

Summer is officially here, but the weather must have missed the memo because it's anything but nice outside. I actually had to turn the heat on downstairs this morning to take the chill out of the air. We had weeks of wonderful Summer-like weather in May, and now we have rain and clouds with a peek of sun here and there. At least the rain is making everything a beautiful green and along with the intense rain and thunder and lightning storms we've had, there has also been several rainbows which always make me smile.

I have been scrapping, but my mind is cluttered so I have been struggling with my mojo. Thankfully there are plenty of challenges out there for me to find inspiration by. I stumbled upon a new blog this morning and I was so inspired that I just had to create a layout. The blog is SPCC and it's a color challenge blog. As soon as I saw the color combo I knew immediately which papers I was going to use. It's a great way for me to become inspired to use colors like I might not have thought of before.



Here is the color combo for this week:


and here is the layout I created:


Go check it out and while you are there enter to win some great blog candy! The bright colors are perfect for Summer fun!


I will be back tomorrow with some other layouts to share.
Take care!
Rae

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! What more can I say. . . it is girly and happy and pretty! It is great. Thank you so much for playing along.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I added you to the "friends of SPCC" in the sidebar because I saw the blinkie on your page. Thanks so much for your support :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.