Monday, May 11, 2009

plenty of scrappy stuff






I've got several projects to share that I created for Ally Scraps. First is a layout I made for my crop challenge; 'ride baby ride'. It's a 5-4-3-2-1 countdown challenge. I used 5 different MF, 4 photos and journaling strips, a 3 word title, 2 butterflies and 1 piece of ribbon. It was a huge challenge to limit myself, but I really like how this layout turned out. I need to step out of my comfort zone and mix and match patterns and MF more often.

The 'Sweet Moves' layout was my first take on the challenge, but it didn't work out so I used it for one of my monthly assignments. I just love these fun pics of Skye... she's such a funny girl! Each time I see these photos I smile.

I made this tussy-mussy for Purrfect Projects #9. The prompt was flowers this time and the girls created such stunning pieces! I love how each is so different. I used some gorgeous papers from My Little Shoebox along with plenty of bling and tulle. I handcut the flowers, and then inked and heat embossed them for some dimension.

I also have 2 cards for Card Patterns: 'life delights in life' uses sketch 13, and 'thank you' uses this weeks sketch. There is also a DT call going on now. Michelle is wonderful to work with and the sketches are super! I encourage you to apply. :)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.