Sunday, January 25, 2009

Unity Stamp Company cards




I have some cards to share that I created using a beautiful stamp from Unity Stamp Company. As part of the Store More Stamps team, we are generously sent stamps from companies each month to create with, and last month we were lucky enough to have Unity sponsor us. One of the stamps I was sent was the "Blossom" stamp and the first thing I thought of was to make some cards that could hold a packet of seeds to send to a friend and that's just what I did. :) I am a big fan of Winter, but these cards make me look forward to spring and planting.

Be sure to check out their site. These stamps are very nice and there is a stamp for everyone and every occasion. I highly recommend them!

I hope your Sunday is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.