Tuesday, January 20, 2009

more Ally Scraps goodness!








I just cannot put these papers down! I have some more cards and another frame to share that I created with the big ole box of goodies I was sent for my gig at Ally Scraps this month.

I made the " you are the cat's meow" frame for Skye. She loves cats and is always wanting me to make things for her, so this was created with her in mind.

I made the gift card holders for my parents... literally Sunday morning right before I gave it to them (that's why you can still see the glue under the twine). It's not that I wanted to wait until the last minute as much as inspiration struck at the very last minute. They loved them and that's all that matters, right?

I am back to work tomorrow... I have been off for the last 6 days and I must say that it has been nice. I felt so productive.

That's it for now. I'll be back with some cards tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.