Friday, January 16, 2009

Another teenager is in the world!


Today my sweet Skylar turned into a teenager. She is still so much a little girl in personality, but in years she is now 13. It sure seems that I blinked and here she is today. I love this girl fiercely, but she has been a handful at times. She is a bit immature, and is obsessed with Spongebob... but her laugh is true and her innocence is real and everything she does comes straight from her heart.
She is going to have a few friends over tonight to celebrate which should be fun (and loud! Ha!)

I love you sweet girl! :)
momma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raechelle!! I have been thinking about you!! Happy birthday to your daughter-my son's birthday is today too, ha ha. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.