Wednesday, September 24, 2008

just catching up






It's been a week since my last post. So much for trying to post at least 2-3 times each week.

Let me see:
I started work at Michael's. I asked them to just throw me on a till and assured them I could do it and I did much to my surprise. It was like I never left. It's been 3 years since I have worked there and although a lot has changed, there is still a lot that hasn't. I was thankful that I was able to pick it back up so quickly. I only had to ask a few questions and I held my own. It was busy and I think the supervisor was happy that she didn't have to stand there with me. She was able to do her own thing and all went well. I worked again today and it was fun!

Molly's kittens are a week old today. She did lose one sometime during the night on Thursday. Skye was quite upset about it and cried for a long time. She is such a cat lover... a bit obsessive. We think she's going to grow up and be the "Cat Lady". lol! So now there are 8 kittens, but it was for the best. It's much easier for Molly with one less as sad as it is.
They are getting so big, and they should start opening their eyes in a few days.

I have been scrapping a bit. Working on some projects here and there. Color{Me}Daisy had a crop last weekend and I have a card and a layout for my challenges to share. I tried to do something different with the layout that is not my "normal" style and I like how it turned out. I also created a pumpkin shaped card.
In addition to those I have my weekly card sketches from Sketch This 68 (it's finally fall) and Di Hickman Sept. #4 card sketch (blessings).

I also have another card that I just made to make, harvest gratitude.

I have more to share and will do so in the next few days. :)

I got the October Color{Me}Daisy kit yesterday and can't wait to dig in! It's beautiful!

I am off to go help Ashlyn with her homework and get dinner started. Until next time, take care!

1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.