Friday, July 18, 2008

A Scrappy Day






I decided to take a day and scrap, well a day and a half since I started yesterday afternoon. Last night I created 2 layouts and today I completed another layout, a card and finished my last butterfly for My Acrylic Album. I am in progress of another layout and a card and have plans to do at least one more layout tonight.
The card only took me 1o minutes... I shocked myself... it just came together. I wish they all worked out like that!
I am going to give the butterfly to Emily when she goes home next month. She doesn't feel good about herself and maybe if she see's it everyday and repeats it, she'll start to believe it.

My motivation is an online crop on Scrapbooker's Clubhouse. I joined the site a week ago and it's a fun place! I hope to get to most of the challenges.

Not much going on around here. The girls are getting along well. I bought some sidewalk chalk yesterday and they are having a blast coloring every spare piece of concrete. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Loving that butterfly Rae! Too cute! But then again this butterfly craze lately is going to break my bank account!

    Garsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious Rae! You made some GORGEOUS creations!!! I LOVE that butterfly! I want one in my scrap room :)

    Hope your having a great weekend, big hugs to you!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything here Rae!!! Love how the journaling card on the "Let it snow card" looks like snow! Perfect! Oh, and you rocke those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your site through Say It With Letters. I love all your layouts - wow! You got a lot done in a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.