Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CMK June kit projects






The June Create My Keepsake "Illuminations" kit is awesome! Although the colors and overall theme imply a "4th of July" theme, most of the projects created by the design team do not incorporate this theme at all. It's really a fun and versatile kit to work with! I have been wanting to scrap the photos of Ashlyn (what the heck?) and this kit was perfect! The yellow adds a fun punch of color! I have one more layout that I am working on and then I will only have slivers of this kit left.

The kittens are a week old already. Their little eyes are starting to open up and they are growing daily. Pretty soon they'll be all over the place!

I wasn't a winner in the Scenic Route Die Cut challenge, but the winning layouts are amazing! I think I am going to try again this month. The challenge is to use the 'Grafton' line and I have been wanting to dig into this.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.