Monday, May 19, 2008

a new week and some Scrap-Diner Kit projects











Happy Monday! It's a new week and life is good! Today is going to be the last hot day we'll have for awhile. We're going to have a 25'+ temp drop tomorrow, so I plan to get out and enjoy the last of the beautiful weather by reading a bit and finish planting the flowers.

We had a nice weekend. Saturday we went to some more thrift stores. We got some great deals. We got some pizza's from Papa Murphy's and chilled downstairs where it was nice and cool. Yesterday I took the girls to the Y first thing in the morning so they could swim for a few hours. I read a bit and caught up on some scrappy mags and watched them swim. When we got home Skye and Ashlyn played in the sprinkler out front and Kara and I vegged in the backyard and read. I finished my book yesterday. Yay! It seems like it took me forever to read it, even though i really enjoyed it. Kenny sat and played Mario Kart on the Wii for a few hours and ran through every course in the 50cc circuit. He completed them all and was disappointed when the credits rolled. *giggle* Now he's going to move onto the next circuit.

Emily seems to be doing OK. She's got some tough work ahead of her, but she'll do it!

Here are all the projects I created with the May 'For The Birds' Kit over at Scrap-Diner. This was such a fun kit to work with! Check it out here. Sher has excellent customer service and super quick shipping!

I hope you have a super week! :)

10 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Rae!!!!! You've been busy! I love them all! I am working on a birdhouse for MF too! =)
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i love all the projects, especially that birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S work Rae!!!!
    LOVE, love, LOVE the birds in this kit... your creations are always so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work - that toothless layout just craks me up. Your birdhous is FANTASTIC !!!!!!
    Hugs, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY WOW girl!!! pure eye candy all the way to the end! you totally rocked those birds and that kit! wow wow wow. I am glad to hear y'all had a good weekend after the scare you had. You are still in my thoughts and prayers for the long journey ahead. hugs -renee lamb

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects are fab!! That "Toothless Grin" layout is adorable and I'm loving that owl gift bag...so very cute!! You are on a serious roll girl...I need to get you a kit and quick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so so loving all the birdies! great stuff! oh, and that nose does look like my state of IDAHO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is lovely ! I love that birdhouse. I've already added you to my "best of" list of links, and I'll check every new post you'll do !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE everything you do, Rae!! LOVE all your creations here!! That birdhouse is just the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mojo's in Rae's house, wow!!! Love these flights of fancy, gorgeous work Rae!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.